Thursday, November 18, 2010

Martin Luther King Jr's Assassination

On April 4th 1968 I was killed by a sniper. I was standing on the balcony of his room at the Lorraine Motel in Memphis, TN,. I was in Memphis that day giving a speech about blacks and whites having equal rights. The speech that I was giving earlier that was was titled "I've Been to the Mountaintop." I was a huge part of the Civil Right Movement. Many if not all of my speeches were about me having a dream that someday all blacks and whites would have equal rights, and be able to do the same things, and not be judged because of the color of there skin. When I was shot, i'm sure that it devestated many of my family members and many many people in the world. I wasn't causing any harm to anyone, I was just trying to let everyone have a equal opportunity to live a fair and fun life. I may have gotten assasinated but I am still remember to this day, and always will be! I will always be remembered for giving good speeches, no one really knows why someone would shoot me and kill me, I only wanted to help people! My wife thinks that the man who shot me was not a white man. She thinks that it was a man who I was competing with to make all whites and blacks equal. http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&safe=active&biw=1274&bih=624&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=martin+luther+king+jr.+funeral&aq=0&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=martin+luther+king+jr.+fun&gs_rfai=

No comments:

Post a Comment